South Asian Canadian Social History
Research, write and publish a book on South Asian Canadians’ Social History in British Columbia focusing on historical and contemporary migration, identity and politics.
- Invite authors and writers from diverse South Asian Canadian Diaspora in BC to contribute chapters to the book.
- Survey and compilation of all SASI research, archives, collections so far to be part of the book.
- Invite preface and introductions to the book from the BC Premier and Ministers.
- Work with the content designer.
- Publish (by early 2022) and promote the book across BC and Canada.